Research Paper Statistics Topics
We are a research company dedicated to helping Masters and Doctorate-level students finish their research papers and thesis. Through our own experience of completing a dissertation, we know what it takes to design a study and analyses the data.
We can help you write the statistical considerations (statistical hypotheses, statistical methods and sample size justification) paragraphs for research proposals. We do not collect any primary data.
If you need help managing your data, scoring your tests or surveys, selecting the right statistics to analyses your hypotheses, interpreting your results, preparing a draft of your results chapter, or working with SPSS, we can help.
We will work with you in the following areas to complete your research:
You’re Hypotheses – We will present your hypotheses in statistically testable language.
Research Design and Data Analysis Plans – Most proposals require a few paragraphs on your research design and your data analysis plan. We will prepare this section for your proposal.
Test and Questionnaire Construction – Tests, questionnaires, or other measurements specifically designed for your research can be developed.
Data Analysis – We will construct your data base and perform your data entry. We also work with existing databases if you have one. We will apply the appropriate statistical tests to your data, prepare the tables and charts, and interpret your results.
Some of the key statistical analysis we perform using SPSS are as following:
- Experimental design
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple regression
- Multivariate analysis
- Factor analysis
- Logistic regression
- Transforming data
- Converting the format of data files
- Descriptive statistics
- Survey design
- Scale construction
- Reliability and validity
- Analysis of dichotomous data
- Analysis of dyadic and group data
- Programming SPSS, SAS, and Minitab
- Path analysis/LISREL
- Hierarchical linear modeling
- Mathematical statistics
- Forecasting models
- Time series analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Quality control
- Power analysis
- Nonparametric statistics
- Sampling procedures
How it works?
Obviously, every problem is diverse. Therefore, we cannot suggest a flat fee structure. Furthermore, a variety of formats are a factor affecting the fee of our service. That is why we offer quotes prior to doing the job. Please pursue these steps after having decided to use our services:
- Ask for a quote by submitting your
- Contact information
- Problem formulation along with any supportive materials
- Preferred product format and the deadline for the work
- You can ask for a quote through using our on-line form. We also accept faxed supportive materials, as long as this is appropriate.
3. We will get back to you soon with a quote. We might ask you to pay in installments for large coursework and semester-long services.
Evaluate and consider our quote, and carry on with the payment in case it is acceptable. Please note that no work will be in progress until we receive the payment (or the first installment, according to the quote).
– Receive the product before the negotiated deadline using the on-line interface.